Wat2do

Brace Urself!!! High-end nonsense inside... :=)))

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lovelogue - 9th Standard

Continution...

After some days, We didn’t discuss about it for some days and finally one day…

she said “U know I am in love”…

I was shocked and like a poor child waiting for his meal was expecting my name next.

She said “U remember one guy had bet to know whether we love each other or not.  Such a stupid guy he is.  We are best friends and he doesn’t know that.”

With all the dreams shattering behind I managed to say “Yes… we are just best friends.”

She said “U don’t want to know the guy I love?”

I said “Of course I do, I am ur best friend.”

She said “He is none other than the same guy who wanted to know whether we love each other or not.”  saying that she was blushed showing her chubby white cheeks turning pink and ran away inside her house.

I stood there for some time and started moving.  Only one phrase ringed in my mind ‘Move on’…

Even though I didn’t wanted to know, I started hearing about their stories every now and then and that too in her own words.

She didn’t come to class for 3 straight days and came to know that her boy friend dumped her and is going around with some other junior girl.

She resumed school but was not the same girl anymore.

9th Standard

The phone rang. On the other end,
it was her. She was in tears,
mumbling on and on about how her
love had broke her heart.
She locked her inside and was in dark all time.
As I saw her later,
I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine.
After 2 hours, after an appeasing discussion, she decided to go home.
She looked at me, said 'thanks' and smiled at me..
I want to tell her, I want her to know that
I don't want to be just friends,
I love her but I'm just too shy,
and I don't know why.

To be continued…………………..

No comments: