Wat2do

Brace Urself!!! High-end nonsense inside... :=)))

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lovelogue - 8th Standard

Continuation.... 

The year ended in high note and I was waiting for the next year to start…

I went to the staff room to find that Mathematics teacher resigned as she is getting married and settling down in Kerala…

I felt like the whole world was closing on me… that was a big disappointment…

Life moves on and so do I…

Living in a BoysVsGirls world that time… The whole of my community (Boys) would always wanna compete and win Girls… We outsmarted them in every other event (sports, culturals, etc.,. )… (Till the end we couldn’t beat them in grades though… :=))))

There was one girl in my class with whom I used to pick quarrels pretty easily...  But these doesn't stand long.

It continued for quite a while and suddenly one guy told me that “u guys have some chemistry going on…”

I didn’t understand it that time.

I joined private Mathematics coaching classes as all my buddies have enrolled.  8 – 4 fun time was not enough for us… :=)))

She also joined the coaching classes and I used to pick her up from her home… Her parents trusted in me and thought it would be safe to go with me… I had a pretty good image in the society… :=)))

We were five mates paired up for the classes daily… we used to chat about anything and everything on our walk…  It was almost 3 Kms from our place but still we decided to walk to the place as we thought can have some time chatting and never ever regretted the decision….

I started feeling better in her company and never skipped the coaching classes.

Time started flying away again and I lived through every moment of it in gay.

She became responsible for all my sleepless nights and wonderful dreams if I get to sleep…

Two guys had a bet for 5 bucks… they wanted to confirm whether I and that girl love each other...  I came to know about it later though…

Suddenly one day, the other guy told her that he wants to talk to her for some time…  They were walking some 10 yards before the rest of us and one guy in the team who knew about it broke what all that fuzz is all about…

Deep inside I was pretty anxious to know the result…

After some time, that guy started walking towards us and my heart started pacing faster than light…

She further inquired whether I had sent him to know about it and he told her about the bet…

He told us that she didn’t answer and asked for the other guy who is involved in the bet…

The next day I couldn’t make eye contact with her… she went and sat in the last bench all alone the whole day…

I didn’t speak to her the whole day and she skipped the coaching class that day…

I started feeling bad…

Next day I could see some difference.  She was back to her normal rhythm.

8 th Standard

As I sat there in coaching class,
I stared at the girl next to me.
She was my so called '
best friend'.
I stared at her short, curled hair,
and wished she was mine.
But she didn't notice me like that,
and I knew it. After class,
she walked up to me and asked me for
the notes she had missed the day before.
I handed them to her.
She said 'thanks' and smiled at me.
I want to tell her, I want her to know
that I don't want to be just friends,
I love her but I'm just too shy,
and I don't know why.

To be continued…………………..

No comments: