Wat2do

Brace Urself!!! High-end nonsense inside... :=)))

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lovelogue – 7th Standard


Warning : This post would get u nostalgic.


Feb 14 – Valentines Day…

Be it a crush, attraction, foolishness, unreal, stupid… what ever it is there would be only one name for it all LOVE… atleast for a second…
And I am sure that, that every second would be inscripted on ur heart for ever...

These ROM memories would never be erased… :=)))

How about a story on it… So here it goes…

*************************************************
It all started when I was 11 years old….
That was my first day after summer vacation and the first class was Mathematics.

The whole class was excited to attend the first class after a break…(But I bet 1 day would be it… :=P )

We were all chatting, pulling each other and suddenly a voice broke… “Good Morning Students” and we automatically stood up and replied in chorus… “Good Morning Miss” (We use Miss instead of Mam)
I still remember the sight of her… I don’t know whether she was the beautiful woman in this world but it had hit me… hit me really hard that I don’t know how long it took but it took some time to recover until the introductions were already on and it was my turn to introduce me to the new teacher and the whole class is waiting for me to finish it…

Thanks to my buddy who poked me to get me back to senses and I completed a fumbled intro… then regretted, what an impression it would have left about me on her…Forty minutes of the times disappeared in no time and before leaving she asked for the “Class Leader” and I was thanking my class teacher and my mates for electing me before the class started…

I stood up in response and she said “Srikanth, could u get me the name list of ur class?”
She remembered my name inspite of my fumbled intro… I said “Sure Miss… I will hand it over to u during recess”
These were the first words we exchanged…



It was too early for me to name this feeling… I decided that day that I would marry her and her only what ever happens…

I concentrated hard in her subject to impress her by getting good scores…

I was completely in a different world when ever I had to talk to her...

I always prioritized Mathematics assignments and never ever left a black mark in her views... I had to compromise that by skipping some other assignments and getting punishments for that though… :=)))

She taught me Venn Diagrams and I still follow this in all my analogy… The unions, intersections and the set differences are registered deep in my mind…

7 th Standard

As I sat there in Mathematics class,
I stared at her.
She was my so called 'Maths Teacher'.
I stared at her long, silky hair,
and wished she was mine.
After class,
she walked up to me and asked me for
the ‘class names list’.
I handed them to her.
She said 'thanks' and smiled at me.
I want to tell her, I want her to know
that I don't want to be just a student,
I love her but I'm just too shy,
and I don't know why.


To be continued…………………..

No comments: