Wat2do

Brace Urself!!! High-end nonsense inside... :=)))

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

To Blog is Human

Warning: My blog is not to research but just to read… ;=)


First Blog – After doing a lot of home work on what should be my first blog, I finally decided to kick it off…


How did I get to blog all of a sudden? – I had to do this as I am a responsible human being.


Confused on y??? Here is the answer…


Global Warming!!!


Thinking on how on Earth blogging is linked to Global warming…


Every Year I think of maintaining Journals and buy diaries to fill it... The excitement lasts for two days or max three days where I jot down even how many times I winked that day and after that the diary would join the old news papers bundle, lost forever. That diary would have been made of at least a branch of a tree. Like wise, most of the trees are deforested and this contributes to the already burning Global warming… so, directly or indirectly I am responsible for it… By blogging, the thought of Journals is lost forever…


Got a head ache already reading this??? :=)


So, now u know how my blog is going to be…


Happy Reading!!!

1 comment:

Csu said...

Gud Start... :-)))